Monday, September 29, 2014

Passion Project Update #1

Welp, so far in my project I have been able to conduct an interview and have found new sources, for example articles, that I did no think of accomplishing in the first place! I have been able to set up an interview with the CEO of Bancroft, a home development for special needs adults, Lynn Tomaio. We have been emailing back and forth and am hoping to finish the interview with her this Friday. Recently, my mom has found a bunch of magazines and articles about the transition to adulthood. These have been a great contributors to my passion project. I also have found links with helpful information and have begun creating my actual 'presentation' . These past two Fridays, I have been able to check many questions and tasks off my checklist, but of course, more have been added as well. These next two weeks, I am hoping to conclude my interview with Mrs. Lynn, maybe set up a few more interviews with the job coaches here at Northern, and finish the bulk of my research! :D

1 comment:

  1. So proud of you, Christal! In two weeks, you have already accomplished so much. Please let me know when you get to interview Ms. Tomaio.

    ReplyDelete