Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Passion Project Update #2

So far in my Passion Project, I have been able to gather a great amount of information that I initially wanted to find. However, looking back at my proposal I've noticed there are a few questions that I want to have answered that I have not accomplished yet. I still want specific statistics and the best ranked programs and schools for students with disabilities. My mom has mentioned a potential interview with my brother's current Job Coach so I would like to get that in before I finish my project. I have started my actual prezi I would say it's around halfway complete, and I hope I can add more elements of my project, more tangible things. I don't want a generic presentation so I hope I can come up with a few elements to make mine more interesting for everyone especially because this isn't a very entertaining topic for most.

No comments:

Post a Comment